What is .NET Framework?.NET Framework is a group of few technologies:
- .NET Framework Class Library - contains thousands of classes organized logically through a namespaces. You can add these classes in your web or Windows application where needed to reduce developing time
- CLR (Common Language Runtime) - is engine for executing .NET applications. It also provides memory management, optimization and security check.
- .NET Languages - are programming languages used to write .NET Framework applications. There are more than a hundred programming languages and variants supported by .NET Framework. The most popular are C#, VB.NET and C++ .NET.
- ASP.NET - is the engine that works together with a web server, like Internet Information Server (IIS), to host web applications and XML web services.
1. Using jQuery With ASP.NET
2. How To Create Your Own Http Module.
Copyright © 2002-2008 Bean Software. All rights reserved.